Flu Clinics at your GP Surgery
Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh Practices are offering the flu vaccine to all our eligible patients.
We have sent SMS invites to all eligible patients and letters to anyone with no listed mobile number.
If you have not heard from your GP practice please contact them direct and their reception team will be happy to book you an appointment.
You are eligible for a free NHS flu vaccine if you are:
- aged 65 years and over
- aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2023
- carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline workers in a social care setting without an employer led occupational health scheme including those working for a registered residential care or nursing home, registered domiciliary care providers, voluntary managed hospice providers and those that are employed by those who receive direct payments (personal budgets) or Personal Health budgets, such as Personal Assistants
As we hold your medical records, the surgery is able to advise who can have a vaccine based on their age, health and risks and will ensure we have sufficient vaccines to vaccinate you and your family members who fall into these groups.
Please let your doctor know if you are a carer so this can be noted in your medical records ensuring you will be notified as soon as booking is available.
We will also be offering the covid autumn booster vaccine to eligible patients, having now received confirmation from the Government and NHS England that stock will become available from the end of September.
Our staff look forward to welcoming you.
Published: Nov 30, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.