Dental Pain




We do not have the specialist equiptment or appropriate training to be able to examine you correctly, therefore you must contact your dentist. 

  • If you are in pain and registered with a dentist please contact them for advice and treatment. 
  • If you have a dental emergency and do not have an NHS dentist you can contact the Emergency Dental Service on 0333 0063 300.
  • If you have rapidly growing facial swelling, causing eye closure and shortness of breath you must attend your nearest Accident and Emergency.

Find a local NHS Dentist

More advice on dealing with dental pain