Hope Programme for Long Covid
- 9th January 2023
- 6th February 2023
- 4th April 2023
- 23rd May 2023
- 27th June 2023
Meet others in the same situation and try a range of interactive activities
- Goal Setting
- Mood, Activity and Symptoms Tracking
- Online Forum
Hope Programme for Long Covid is a free self-managed course to help you cope one your recovery from long covid.
This 8-session online course covers topics such as:
- Self-management for long covid.
- Managing long covid symptoms e.g. Brain Fog, Fatigue, and Breathlessness
- Pacing and focussing on what matters to you
- Copping with stress, change and shifting your thinking
- Getting better sleep and mindfulness
- Communication and relationships
- Eating well and moving better
- Managing setbacks
- Using your strengths to make you happier
The course is delivered online via The Hope Programme's online platform.
- Available 24/7 on any device - Sessions are released weekly
- Learn at a time and pace that suits you - Remain anonymous
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.