Understanding Drugs and Alcohol
- Worried about your drug or alcohol use?
- Wanting more information or advice about drugs and alcohol?
- Affected by a friend or family’s drug or alcohol use?
The following resources can provide some useful support.
- Y-Smart: support for young people and parents of those young people who experiment with drugs. Also provide support for those who have been affected by parental or sibling substance misuse.
- Drink Aware: Advice, support and tools to help you drink less.
- Frank: Information about drugs, their effects and the law. Provides support and advice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.