Domestic Violence and Abuse
We are a Domestic Violence Aware Practice.
- Are you being hurt by someone in your family?
- Are you afraid of someone at home or in an abusive relationship?
- Have you been raped, sexually assaulted or have you experienced childhood sexual abuse?
You can speak to any one of our members of staff in private.
999 SILENT SOLUTION
Fear being heard?
- Dial 999
- Listen to the questions from the 999 operator
- Respond by coughing or tapping the handset if you can.
- If prompted, press 55.
This lets the 999 call operator know it’s a genuine emergency and you’ll be put through to the police.