Our Practice has now completed 2nd dose vaccinations for those patients in Vaccine Priority Groups 1 - 9 who received their 1st dose from us. If you are due your 2nd vaccination and were unable to attend the dates we have offered, please contact the National Booking Service online or by dialling 119, who will assist you in getting an appointment at one of the Mass Vaccination Sites.
Patients in Vaccine Priority Groups 10-12 (those aged under 50 without underlying health condidtions) will be able to book their covid vaccination via the national booking system at mass vaccination sites. Please listen out for media announcements advising when each age group can book. You should shortly receive invitations via text message or post and can make contact with the National Booking System to take up this offer.
Please do continue to adhere to the Hands, Face, Space measures that are helping us limit the transmission of the virus.
Vaccine Priority Groups:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Information about the Covid-19 vaccine is available in these leaflets:
Published: Dec 8, 2020