Our Practice is currently administering 2nd dose vaccinations for those patients in Vaccine Priority Groups 1 - 9 who received their 1st dose from us. We will be in contact with these patients as soon as their 2nd dose is due.
We are pleased to announce that all patients aged 45-49 years old can now book their covid vaccination via the national booking system at mass vaccination sites. You should shortly receive invitations via text message or post and can make contact with the National Booking System to take up this offer. At the present time, Exmouth Tennis Centre is not able to offer this service for this age group, so please do not contact us regarding this.
Please do continue to adhere to the Hands, Face, Space measures that are helping us limit the transmission of the virus.
Vaccine Priority Groups:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Information about the Covid-19 vaccine is available in these leaflets:
Published: Dec 8, 2020