...as much as £5.5 million is wasted each year in Devon on unused medicines?
The same amount could pay for approximately:
- 730 heart bypass operations
- or 1,000 hip replacements
- or 2,235 knee replacements
- or 10,720 cataract operations
You can help us use this NHS money in Devon more wisely:
- Look at your supplies – order only the items that you need.
- Listen to the advice from your doctor or nurse and take all medicines as instructed on the label.
- Tell your doctor or nurse if your medicines are not agreeing with you or you have stopped taking them.